We aim to be accessible to all our visitors. If you have any special requirements, please contact us on 01206 822007 and we will help you make the most of your visit.
- Full wheelchair and pushchair access to all areas of the Gardens, Nursery and Visitor areas. Please be aware that the main entrance to the Gardens is gravel. There is a ramp to the Water Gardens and the remainder of the Gardens are gently sloping lawn or earth and bark paths. On wet days, the earth paths can be muddy and unsuitable for mobility equipment. There are benches available throughout the Gardens.
- Parking for disabled is available to the right of the main entrance. Disabled toilets are also available near the entrance.
- A transcript can be provided of the Guided Tour for the hard of hearing.
- Although mobility scooters and wheelchairs are very welcome within the Gardens we cannot currently offer any for customers to borrow.
- One companion can be admitted free for visually impaired visitors or a visitor whose disability necessitates a carer.