Garden & Nursery Opening Times
Garden Admission £6.95
Garden Admission £4.00
Discover The Beth Chatto Gardens
The Beth Chatto Gardens began in 1960. From an overgrown wasteland with poor gravel soil and boggy hollows, it has been transformed into an informal garden harmonising with the surrounding countryside. The gardens are an inspiration to anyone who visits them - the art of planting at its best.
FOR ALL THE LATEST NEWS..why not follow us on Facebook (click on the facebook leaf at the bottom of the page) for regular updates and images from the gardens.
Retail Manager - Beth Chatto Gardens
- Do you have good retail experience?
- Are you looking for job satisfaction and a good organisation to work for?
- Do you have an eye for the gifts and gardening products that our discerning customers would like?
- Are you good with people?
- Do you like gardening and plants?
- Do you have a 'can do' attitude?
- Are you up for an exciting challenge?
We are looking for a Retail Manager to join our established team and to build up the retail side of our successful business.
Ideally we are looking for someone full time but could be flexible for the right candidate. The successful candidate will have responsibility for developing and managing the shop, nursery sales area and a team of up to 6 staff.
Salary dependant on experience, and bonus scheme dependent on performance.
by mail order for high quality plants, publications and much more!» Get involved
with events at The Beth Chatto Gardens, something for everyone all year round!» Excite
your senses by taking a look at our garden galleries and delve deeper into our world» Plan a visit
to The Beth Chatto Gardens and discover magnificent gardens & surroundings